1) Position your menu selection to be ready to apply a sensor cleaning.
2) Turn off Auto ISO and set camera to ISO3200 with all noise reductions OFF.
3) Set camera on Bulb and hold down the shutter for about 20 seconds to get things heated up a bit.
4) IMMEDIATELY after you release the shutter very quickly go into a sensor cleaning mode and execute 2 successive times in a row.
5) Take a new picture at the ISO3200 not in Bulb mode to confirm the hot or dead pixel is gone. Carefully viewing the image full screen not to miss it.
Hope this helps. I tried and it did work 😉